• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trans/Non-Binary Athletes Need a New Cat. for Inclusiveness and Fairness in Intl. Sports??

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Votes

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Professor awarded $400,000 after being disciplined over wrong pronouns​

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/p...sedgntp&cvid=9f8e62f3e6044d31935af17a24b3fb2f

Speaking of pronouns, this was sort of surprising (or maybe not, since it was in Ohio). Basically he refused to address a transgender female student as she/her, and instead offered to use their name. The university said that wasn't enough and disciplined him, he sued, and won with the University allowing him to refuse to use the preferred pronouns of students.

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Professor awarded $400,000 after being disciplined over wrong pronouns​

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/professor awarded $400,000 after being disciplined over wrong pronouns/ar-AAWmWrN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9f8e62f3e6044d31935af17a24b3fb2f

Speaking of pronouns, this was sort of surprising (or maybe not, since it was in Ohio). Basically he refused to address a transgender female student as she/her, and instead offered to use their name. The university said that wasn't enough and disciplined him, he sued, and won with the University allowing him to refuse to use the preferred pronouns of students.

The student also refused to that compromise and viciously went after the guy's job. There have been a few of these lawsuits and schools are on the losing end of the stick and I think will be for the foreseeable future.

tvstrip

Also, an interesting article on folks with multiple pronouns that change throughout the day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...sedgntp&cvid=22b2cc785c7043c6a1bf8bba223a19c7
“It will just change throughout the day, so using my multiple sets of pronouns gives me freedom,” he continues. “I don't have to use my energy figuring out [one] set of pronouns'".
They don't have the energy??? What about the energy and stress they cause for everyone else? That's just selfish.

I'll respect the pronouns you put in your email signature, but if you put "him/her" as your preferred pronoun, there's no way I'm going ask you every single time just to see what you're feeling at that particular time. That's over-accommodation in my books.

tvstrip

The student also refused to that compromise and viciously went after the guy's job. There have been a few of these lawsuits and schools are on the losing end of the stick and I think will be for the foreseeable future.
I don't know what the scorecard is like for lawsuits like this in other states - I'm wondering what they're like in places like LA/NY, etc.
In any case, a person's name should ALWAYS be an option & valid compromise. Like you said, they pushed the issue further, at which point it felt vindictive and I'm glad the prof ended up being compensated for all the time & energy he spent on this.

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't know what the scorecard is like for lawsuits like this in other states - I'm wondering what they're like in places like LA/NY, etc.
In any case, a person's name should ALWAYS be an option & valid compromise. Like you said, they pushed the issue further, at which point it felt vindictive and I'm glad the prof ended up being compensated for all the time & energy he spent on this.

I think we are seeing the early days of the response from adults. It is being revealed more and more kids going through gender dysphoria who later have regrets are being kept in the shadows by the system, the biden admin and the mainstream media. Strange.

tvstrip

Canada voted in favour of world swimming body's transgender policy​

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/canad...-swimming-body-s-transgender-policy-1.5956982

Canada voted in favour of a controversial gender policy announced this week by the world governing body of swimming.
In a policy that went into effect Monday, FINA allows only transgender swimmers who transition from male to female before age 12 to compete in women's events.

Looks like there is finally some progress on the issue and they are closing the loopholes. I think this is a fair compromise - the primary issue is the physical advantage. I don't think many people would take issue who those who transition before those physical changes become defined. And to emphasize that it's the physical aspect, and not the gender aspect, the policy only extends to biological males transitioning into females. Biological females who transition into males are free to compete, regardless of what age they transition.

tvstrip

The left is unhinged over it. To read their words or hear them speak is to see how mentally unhinged many of them are. Claiming FINA is being, "Unscientific". Did they graduate elementary school?
Clearly they didn't make it past elementary, since if they made it to middle/high school, they would have personally witnessed the physical changes during puberty which gives biological males all the advantages that are being discussed 😆

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Clearly they didn't make it past elementary, since if they made it to middle/high school, they would have personally witnessed the physical changes during puberty which gives biological males all the advantages that are being discussed 😆

Truly. The rebuttals are blathering expressions of inner turmoil and anger.

I saw this piece today by Caitlyn Jenner, who is really hated by radical trans community. Above all Caitlyn is and was one of the greatest Olympic athletes of the 20th century. She "gets it".
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...sion-to-change-transgender-policy/ar-AAYJCUC?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'm a nice enough person that I don't have to win the Decathalon at the Tolerance Olympics. Have they added any new letters to the LGBTQXYZ Inclusivity Games yet? Is a Gold Medal more of a triumph than getting a Bronzed Wiener?

tvstrip

UPENN knew exactly what they were doing when they nominated her. They have taken a firm stance and are trolling at this point.
The real question is whether NCAA will accept the nom, or if they do, if she actually wins.

On a side note:
  • Each school can nominate two women for the award, as long as one of them is a person of color or an international student
This requirement was clearly made so that at least one nominee would be a racialized athlete. Nominating a white international student (from Russia, no less), and ending up with two white nominees is just another example of UPENN trolling the system.

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
UPENN knew exactly what they were doing when they nominated her. They have taken a firm stance and are trolling at this point.
The real question is whether NCAA will accept the nom, or if they do, if she actually wins.

On a side note:
  • Each school can nominate two women for the award, as long as one of them is a person of color or an international student
This requirement was clearly made so that at least one nominee would be a racialized athlete. Nominating a white international student (from Russia, no less), and ending up with two white nominees is just another example of UPENN trolling the system.
I think they really believe what they are saying.

tvstrip

I'm a nice enough person that I don't have to win the Decathalon at the Tolerance Olympics. Have they added any new letters to the LGBTQXYZ Inclusivity Games yet? Is a Gold Medal more of a triumph than getting a Bronzed Wiener?
LGBTQ2SIA+
"2S" Two Spirit
"I" Intersex
"A" Asexual

Those are the 3 new additions I know of. (Not kidding)

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Intersex is legitimate to me. Its a very interesting case of biology. Emma Watson recently came out as Intersex. If I am correct its mixed up inner and outer reproductive equipment. Thats got to be very difficult. Several African marathoners are also affected as much as millions of other people must be as well.

tvstrip

Caster Semenya is a great case of Intersex - she was also born with a mix of biology, but was assigned a female gender at birth. In my eyes, she's biologically female and should absolutely be allowed to compete as a woman. Yes, she may have some advantages, but none of those were artificially augmented or influenced by her, and 100% natural.

The irony? In 2019, new World Athletics rules came into force preventing women like Semenya from participating in 400m, 800m, and 1500m events in the female classification unless they take medication to suppress their testosterone levels. She literally had to take drugs to compete.
And yet, Lia isn't given anywhere near the amount of scrutiny or trouble that Caster is.

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Caster Semenya is a great case of Intersex - she was also born with a mix of biology, but was assigned a female gender at birth. In my eyes, she's biologically female and should absolutely be allowed to compete as a woman. Yes, she may have some advantages, but none of those were artificially augmented or influenced by her, and 100% natural.

The irony? In 2019, new World Athletics rules came into force preventing women like Semenya from participating in 400m, 800m, and 1500m events in the female classification unless they take medication to suppress their testosterone levels. She literally had to take drugs to compete.
And yet, Lia isn't given anywhere near the amount of scrutiny or trouble that Caster is.
Caster is who I was thinking about. I wish her the best and that she finds a way to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.